Arizona Counseling & Treatment Services (ACTS) is part of the Sinfonía Healthcare / Assurance Healthcare Innovation Family of Businesses with multiple Outpatient Treatment Centers licensed by the State of Arizona to provide an array of integrated services in La Paz, Yuma, Pinal, Greenlee, Graham, and Cochise counties, as well as, the Tohono O’odham and San Carlos Apache Nations. ACTS is a certified AHCCCS provider and contracted network provider for Cenpatico Integrated Care.
We exist to be “the premier provider of wellness in the communities we serve.”
Arizona Counseling & Treatment Services strives to be the premier provider of wellness in Arizona. We aspire to be the provider of choice by making a difference in the lives of the clients we serve through delivering innovative, respectful, ethical and comprehensive services. We aspire to be the employer of choice by offering our employees a work environment evidencing kindness, appreciation and trust as well as a forum to exercise creativity, enthusiasm, and expert knowledge. We aspire to be the investment of choice by proving our unwavering dedication through visible commitment, integrity, professionalism and competence.
- The ACTS “Hustle” – “A can‐do”, “make it happen,” responsive attitude.
- Accountability – We take responsibility for our part. We don’t divert or deflect.
- Alignment – You get behind the greater vision whether it is your idea or not.
- Efficiency – Eliminating waste, improving processes.
- Innovation – Always evolving, changing.
- Integrity – Doing the right thing legally, ethically, and morally even when it’s hard and whether or not anyone is watching.
Privacy / HIPAA Notice
For information about member privacy and HIPAA, please click here.
Non Discrimination Poster – AHW IN PROGRESS