Our IOP program is an intensive, comprehensive drug / alcohol treatment program incorporated with experiential life and vocational skills training in conjunction with supervised housing for adults. It is designed to impact lasting change with those that actively participate. This program affords participants the opportunity to stay in the community while practicing and integrating enhanced, healthy recovery skills into their lifestyle.
The program includes the Motivational Interviewing approach while implementing the Matrix Model of treatment offering a flexible schedule throughout the week, the NCTI model of offender based cognitive behavioral therapy, Moral Recognition Therapy, and Culturally Integrated Wellness programming. Program staff work collaboratively and are comprised of ACTS, TLC and YCAPD.
Services throughout IOP
- Family sessions
- Family education groups when applicable
- Individual sessions when required
- Groups specific to substance use
- Groups specific to lifestyle and moral reasoning issues
- Community service hours
- Drug testing with probation when applicable
- Experiential activities and support services
- Sober living activities
- Support groups
- Pre-employment services